POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.poser : Where to find free Poser objects : Re: Where to find free Poser objects Server Time
2 May 2024 02:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where to find free Poser objects
From: gonzo
Date: 8 May 2006 23:04:06
Message: <446006a6@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Where can I find lots of free Poser objects (hair, clothes, items, etc.)?
>
> Sven

I have not found poser specific models to be widely available.  Sadly,
unlike PovRay, the poser community seems very much oriented toward
making a buck off you for mediocre models.

I use the poser models included with it, and create my own textures from
scratch to avoid the 'poser look'.   I make my own clothes when there is
no poser equivilent, either in Wings or in Hamapatch.

Meanwhile, I've been working with Wings to learn how to make my own
figures from scratch.

RG